|Diploma in Software Engineering||6 months||Ghanaian – GHS 7000|
|Non-Ghanaian – USD 800|
Note: You can pay in installments and we have flexible modes of payment.
Requirement – This Certification does not require any prior programming or statistical skills.
A Diploma of Software Engineering provides the technical and theoretical foundations to start out in the industry. These include the fundamentals of algorithm and data structure design, software engineering project management and ethical development and research practices.
This course offers fundamentals in software engineer knowledge and skills. You will explore the field of software engineering, developing the fundamentals of algorithm and data structure design, software engineering project management, and ethical development and research practices. The structure of this diploma in software development consists of a common software engineering core, specialization and elective subjects, allowing you to sharpen your technical skills, industry knowledge and proficiency in developing functioning applications.
- Master the fundamentals of programming languages.
- Construct mathematical solutions to common software engineering problems.
- Understand data structure design and implementation.
- Uphold ethical software engineering practices.
- Explore the algorithms of software engineering solutions.
- Cyber Security (Ethical Hacking)
- Data Analysis Expert
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networking
- Web Development
- Information Technology
- 2D-3D Animation