Learn the core principles of data analysis and gain experience with data manipulation using
- Introduction to concepts Data Analysis
- Data Analysis with Excel and Dashboarding
- Data Analysis with Python Programming
- Jupyter Notebook and Relational Database
- Python with MySQL
- Data Analysis with R Programming
- R Programming with MySQL
- Exploratory Data analysis Techniques
- Microsoft Power BI
- Applying analytical techniques and working with a variety of data sources
- Industry Level Projects
- Certified Data Analyst With Excel (LEVEL 1)
- Certified Data Analyst With Python (LEVEL 2)
- Certified Data Analyst With R (LEVEL 3)
- Certified Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst (LEVEL 4)
- Download PDF – Click Here
- 8 months (6 months Fast-track)
- GH₵ 7000 (Ghanaian) | $ 800 Non-Ghanaian)
Note: You can pay in installments and we have flexible modes of payment.
Requirement – This course does not require any prior programming or technical skills. We teach from complete to advance
Business Intelligence Analyst
Average salary of 80,323 USD per year A business intelligence analyst’s primary job is to extract value from their company’s data. At most companies, BI Analysts need to be comfortable analyzing data, working with SQL, and creating data visualizations and models. Like most data roles, this job also requires strong communication skills.
Average salary of data analyst is 72,443 USD per year A data analyst’s job functions are exactly what the job title implies — analyzing company and industry data to extract value. Data analysts work in every industry, although job titles can vary. Some roles will have industry-specific names like “healthcare data analyst.” “Business analyst,” “intelligence analyst,” and other similarly named roles often overlap with data analyst roles.
Average salary of Data Scientist 145,145 USD per year Much like analysts in other roles, data scientists collect and analyze data and then communicate actionable insights. Data scientists are often a technical step above data analysts. They can understand data from a more-informed perspective to help make predictions.
Average salary of Data scientists at 94,262 USD per year. Data engineers often focus on larger datasets — it’s their job to optimize the infrastructure surrounding different data analytics processes.
Average salary of quantitative analysts is 85,995 USD per year. A quantitative analyst is another highly sought-after professional, especially in financial firms. Quantitative analysts use data analytics to discover potential financial investment opportunities or risk management problems.
Data Analytics Consultant
Average salary of Data Analytics Consultant is 87,068 USD per year. Like many of these positions, the primary role of an analytics consultant is to deliver insights to a company to help them make better decisions.
Average salary of Operations analysts is 68,080 USD per year Operations analysts usually work internally at large companies, but they may also work as consultants. They focus on a business’s internal processes. This can include internal reporting systems, product manufacturing and distribution, and general business operations.
Average salary of Marketing analyst salary is 65,792 USD per year Digital marketing also relies upon data analytics. Marketers often use tools like Google Analytics, custom reporting tools, and other third-party sites to analyze traffic from websites and social media advertisements
Average salary of Project manager is 73,495 USD per year Project managers use analytics tools to track a team’s progress, efficiency, and productivity. To do this, they need at least a working understanding of data analytics. These positions are typically internal at large corporations, frequently in management consulting.
IT Systems Analyst
Average salary of IT systems analyst is 86,474 USD per year. Systems analysts design systems to solve problems in information technology. The required level of technical expertise varies in these positions, and that creates opportunities for specialization by industry and personal interest
Transportation Logistics Specialist
Average salary of Transportation Logistics Specialist is 53,653 USD per year
A transportation logistics specialist optimizes transportation of physical goods, often for large shipping companies like Amazon or UPS, as well as naval transport companies, airlines, and city planning offices.
After completing this course you will:
- Gain the job-ready skills for an entry-level data analyst role through this Data Analysis Certification offered by SIIMT University College in the thriving job market for data analysts
- Power your data analyst career by learning the core principles of data analysis and gaining hands-on skills practice.
- You’ll work with a variety of data sources, project scenarios, and data analysis tools, including Excel, Dashboarding, Python, Jupyter Notebook ,SQL Database , Python with MySQL and Exploratory Data analysis gaining practical experience with data manipulation and applying analytical techniques.
- Cyber Security (Ethical Hacking)
- Data Analysis Expert
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networking
- Web Development
- Information Technology
- 2D-3D Animation
- Cyber Security (Ethical Hacking)
- Data Analysis (Data Science)
- Data Analysis with Excel
- CCNA (Network Administrator)
- Graphic Design
- Computer Networking
- Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel (FICT )
- Digital Marketing
- Python Programming
- Complete Java Programming
- C++ Programming
- R Programming
- C# Programming