BECOME AN EXPERT IN CYBER SECURITY | ETHICAL HACKING | INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Diploma in Cyber Security (Ethical Hacking) – 1 Year
Certificate awarded by SIIMT in Collaboration with Indian Partner InfraSecurities
Procedure for admission at SIIMT University College
- Step 1 – Buy the admission form by visiting campus (or make an online payment and we will send you the admission form)
- Step 2 – Visit our campus to submit your registration form for the admission process
- Step 3 – Make at least a 50% down payment to complete your registration and admission
- CISE (Part 1) Download PDF
Monday and Tuesday – 6 PM to 8 PM
Wednesday and Thursday – 6 PM to 8 PM
Saturday – 9 AM to 2 PM
- Basic Understanding of computers
- Laptop ( This course includes daily intensive practical hands-on training)
- Minimum Specification – i5 processor | 8 GB RAM
GH₵ 10,000 (Ghanaian)
$ 1200 (Non-Ghanaian)
(We offer Certification Course in Cyber Security as well Click here)
Note: You can pay in installments and we have flexible modes of payment.
Information security analyst
- Average salary: $89,795
- Role: Network or systems administrator
- As an information security analyst, you help protect an organization’s computer networks and systems
Information security specialist
- Average salary: $93,885
- Role: Networking, IT support, systems engineering
- In this role, you’re the company’s point person for security, ensuring that data remains secure against unauthorized access and cyberattacks. Responsibilities for security specialists vary from organization to organization
Security systems administrator
- Average salary: $73,398
- Role: Systems administrator, information security analyst
- In this role, you’re typically put in charge of the day-to-day operations of an organization’s cybersecurity systems
- Average salary: $97,383
- Role: Information security analyst, incident responder
- As a penetration tester (pen tester for short), you’ll help businesses identify their security weaknesses before malicious hackers can do the same. You do this by attempting to breach computer networks with the company’s permission.
- Average salary: $151,954
- Role: Information security analyst, security administrator
- In this cybersecurity leadership position, you’re responsible for overseeing the security infrastructure at your organization.
- Average salary: $128,893
- Role: Information security analyst, penetration tester
- In this role, you design the systems to keep a company’s computers, networks, and data safe from cyber attacks to natural disasters. These security systems might include elements like firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Average salary: $195,333
- Role: Security engineer, information security analyst
- As a security architect, you set the vision for a company’s security systems. This role combines programming, threat research, and policy development to keep an organization a step ahead of threats.
- Average salary: $117,862
- Role: Computer programmer, information security analyst, systems administrator
- Working in cryptography involves securing data for communication and information exchange. Cryptologists create encryption algorithms, ciphers, and other security protocols to encrypt data. Cryptanalysts decrypt information that has been coded
Digital forensic examiner
- Average salary: $92,565
- Role: IT support, risk analyst
- If you enjoy seeking clues to solve a puzzle, this role might be for you. Digital forensic investigators retrieve information from computers and other digital devices to discover how an unauthorized person accessed a system or to gather evidence for legal purposes.
- Average salary: $79,427
- Role: Network administrator, risk analyst, IT support
- As an IT auditor, you’ll assess your organization’s technology for potential issues with security, efficiency, and compliance.
After completing this course you will:
- Learn to assess your systems for vulnerabilities from all the latest attacks.
- Be able to create malware, viruses and worms to understand how they work.
- Be able to work on Kali Linux for penetration testing.
- Have in-depth understanding how networks and attacks work in real world applications.
- Be able to capture keystrokes on a compromised system to track the activity.
- Crack and enforce encryptions over a network or system.
- Cyber Security | Ethical Hacking | Information Security
- Digital Forensics | Investigation
- Data Analysis | Data Science | Big Data
- CCNA | Network Administrator
- Graphic Design | Multimedia Design
- Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services)
- Computer Networking | Network Administrator
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel | FICT
- Digital Marketing | Online Marketing
- Data Analysis with Excel
- Python and MySQL | Oracle
- Complete Java Programming
- C++ Programming
- R Programming
- C# Programming