Android Classroom Training
This Training Program has been developed to enable a beginner to understand Android Application Development. We will first understand the Android Application Development Architecture and its basic components. Then, we develop user interface & user layout. Moving on, various topic including android file systems, data storage, interaction with GPS, Telephony and multimedia file is also covered. In short, this program teaches about the topics mentioned above, from scratch.
- Chapter 1 - Android - The Big Picture
- Chapter 2 - User Interface Layout & Events
- Chapter 3 - Menus and Dialogs
- Chapter 4 - Data Storage Methods
- Chapter 5 - Notification and Alarms
- Chapter 6 - Telephony
- Chapter 7 - Multimedia
- Chapter 8 - Location and Location Manager
- Chapter 9 - Graphics and Animations
- Chapter 10 - Publishing your App!